6.11.2013

31 years

Yes, yes that is correct 31 years ago (this sunday) will mark the day the world was blessed with my presence!!!!

Okay jokes aside, i am super excited yet nervous about this birthday. I am fighting the social battle of utah of not being married or having 9.4 children by this time in my life but let me tell you something, i honestly know for a fact that i was ready for a relationship in my life. Yes, i have dated some people but nothing ever came from them because i wasn't ready. So, really it is my fault, but i am super grateful for it because i have learned what it is that i want in a relationship. I won't say what i want from a relationship because the word from implies that i will one day be walking away and i don't intend on doing that. No i am not saying that i will never have another break up but i know that i don't want to go into a relationship thinking that i will fail at yet another one. It will be different this year i can feel it.

So for this year for my birthday, i have decided to copy cat some of my friends and what they have done in the past and do 31 random of acts of kindness this birthday weekend. The final list hasn't been made but when it is i will post it for you to read.

I really should get better at blogging, its so relaxing and it gives me something to do and put my thoughts into words. I have tons more to tell you readers (assuming I have them) but i am going to leave you tonight with this quote :

In life you’ll realize there is a purpose for everyone you meet.  Some will test you, some will use you, and some will teach you.  But most importantly, some will bring out the best in you.

Good night my dear friends, 

I will write again soon! 

-Leslie 

1 comment:

TP said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a GREAT year!