So Jenny tagged me...i guess i am supposed to reveal 10 things that are semi secret, hope this doesn't come to bite me in the bum!
here it goes,
1. I am addicted to my reflection-- how does that work you ask? well, i can't walk past a mirror without stopping to stare at myself. and it isn't just a stare, i pose different faces, and even wave at my reflection, perhaps this is a weird psychological cry for help! p.s there WAS a spot in my parents where i can see my reflection in 5 different spots perhaps thats why they got rid of the glass table.
2. I eat in layers- i can't eat a subway sandwich like a sandwich i eat the top bread followed fixins' and so forth, same with burritos, and most of the food i eat.
3. When trying new food, i smell it and quickly lick it, just ask jenny i hate trying new food and so if it smells funny and tastes funny at the first lick--NO WAY.
4. I sleep upside down- yes that is right, my head is where my feet should be and my feet are where my head should be, its the only way i found i can sleep without waking up with a headache. (am i crazy)
5. I order the same thing-- no matter how many times i may go to a place i stare at the menu for a million years and i almost ALWAYS get the same thing.
6. i like my dear friend doty, have to do things in order. The shower, i always do things in order, first i stand there in the water for about 5 minutes, then i soap up, shave, rinse, shampoo, and conditioner in the order, if i mess up, i start over--- ahhh!
7. I am obsessed with CSI: Las Vegas. I own all the seasons. (thanks doty) and have watched all of them over and over and over. LOVE IT
8. I can carry entire conversations using nothing but movie quotes! Amazing i know. but its true.
9. I have feelings too- i know its a weird thing to say but lately the male gender fails to realize this.. so if you are reading this---- I stick my tongue out at you.
10. hmmmm i dunno--- feel free to comment here-
Well now that that is over with, i leave you to do the same!
i will write more eventually i promise not to go another 4 months or so without blogging.