8.18.2013

happy! happy! happy!






Yesterday seriously was super fun! I spent the entire day at lava hot springs with some of my favorite peoples!!!  It was so fun for multiple reasons.

First, i faced my fears again by appearing in public with a swimsuit.
Second, the entire time i was in the pool i didn't hurt, my headache went away, my legs didn't hurt and my feet weren't in excruciating pain.I got to run and play and be carefree
Third, i now know what it feels like to be branded because the hot spring we chose just happened to be the HOTTEST WATER EVER KNOWN TO MAN!!!
Fourth, I got a new lanyard of DUCK DYNASTY!!! WAHOO!!!

Good day

Today however i found that my car had been "broken" in to. Nothing important or irreplaceable was taken but it was still the fact that someone was in my car. They were kind enough to leave my 10 dollars i had in my visor. I just worry that i was clumsy and left my account info in there. Its happened once before but nothing seems out of the ordinary so far. i will keep an eye on it during my get away this week! ANNNNNDDDD today i caught some mans eye at the mall who thought i was particularly cute and stopped to talk to me and got my number!!! what what! lol! just kidding oh and he just called!! HEE HEE... "the look" still works!

well i still have to go pack to go camping so i have to let you go!!

till next time!!!!  YODO!

No comments: